There are plenty of attractive men in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. And some not as much. Take this quiz to see who you end up with.
I. It’s finally the weekend. What are your major plans?
- Party! (Duh)
- Prepare for church. I go every Sunday.
- I like volunteering on the weekends.
- Hang out with some close friends
II. You’re attending a huge birthday party. You’ll be
- Having the time of my life.
- Playing wingman.
- The designated driver.
- Dancing with my crush.
III. Someone you don’t like asks you out on a date. What do you do?
- Turn him down flat.
- I’d say yes. Who knows, maybe it’ll work out after all?
- Accept, just to be polite.
- I’d try to let him down easy at first. But if he doesn’t get then I’ll get angry.
IV. What music do you listen to the most?
- Whatever is on the radio
- Swing and jazz
- Rock and roll
V. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
- My boobs
- My brain
- My hair
- My eyes
VI. What are you binge-watching on Netfllix?
- Vampire Diaries
- Good Eats with Alton Brown
- Disney movies
- Breaking Bad
VII. What are you wearing to your best friend’s wedding?
- Something that will get me laid by the best man
- If I can’t find anything in my closet, then I’ll find something on sale
- A light blue sundress. Nothing too revealing, though.
- A red cocktail dress that’ll show off my form without too much skin.
VIII. You have a group project due. You
- Let the others do the work and go out instead.
- Get an early start on my part of the project so I don’t have to stress later.
- Help others with their parts of the project in addition to my own.
- Hunt down the slackers and threaten to murder them if they don’t do the work.
IX. What’s your dream job?
- Having my own talk show about romance, dating, and sex
- I don’t know. I just want a job with good benefits.
- Kindergarten teacher working with underprivileged kids
- CEO all the way.
X. I want my husband to be
- Sexy as hell.
- Financially secure.
- Prince Charming.
Add up your score to see who you Pride and Prejudice husband is.
10-17: Mr Wickham: You like to party and live life to the fullest and you want to have a husband who likes to as well. The two of you would rather toss cares to the wind and live life by the day instead of planning for the future.
18-25: Mr. Collins: You’re a very practical person who wants the same in a husband. You would rather have security than wait around for Mr. Right. There’s no time for dreaming, after all, not when there’s reality to tend to.
26-33: Mr. Bingley: You see the good in people and you always want to help. A sweet, kind, caring man is the one you want. Someone who can also see the good in people.
34- 40: Mr. Darcy: You’re an ambitious person and you want an ambitious and powerful husband to match. You will be the power couple that can take on the world. Not everyone will get your relationship, but it works for the two of you and you’ll live a long and happy life.
Who did you get? Share in the comments below.